SOY LIME DRUMSTICKS WITH RICE
- 1 package of drumsticks, mine had 8 drumsticks
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup of rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup of toasted sesame oil
- juice of 3 limes
- handful of roughly chopped fresh basil and mint
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 TBSP of honey
- salt, pepper, garlic powder, and baking powder
- 2 cups of brown rice
- 1/2 cup of peas, frozen and boiled to cook
- 1/2 of corn, frozen and boiled to cook
- In a ziplock bag, add 2 TBSP of baking powder, spices and chicken. Bake in the oven on 350F for 20 minutes then on broil for another 8-10 minutes. Once cooked mix with sauce.
- To make sauce: combine soy sauce, lime, sesame oil, honey, garlic, scallions, herbs, and vinegar.
- Cook rice as directed on package. Mix with vegetables. Add about 3 TBSP of sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!